Monday, October 4, 2010

Week in the Fast Lane

This week I have not had the chance to write anything down. Classes started on Monday, but since I don’t have classes on Monday I decided to check out my home stay area and most importantly look for an ATM! It was cold and rainy today, not the best day for strolling around town, but I did. It was nice to wander and look at the small local owned shops and find some good food finds. In one of the specialty stores I bought those fish-shaped クリームパン that the lady just made. So good and nice and warm! I got a cream filled one and one with azuki bean. It was nice to also be successful with getting money from the nearby bank and ATM and get a chance to eat something yummy. YAy!

When I got home I researched classes and made sure I knew my building and room assignments. I also checked out other classes for plan B and C, since this week was class orientations to try them out.

Lots of things to figure out this week! Classes for the most part are good. I am learning a lot of new things so that is always a good thing. I think I will be sticking with my SILS intermediate courses I signed up for and I am currently trying out language elective classes. I will make an effort to continue to update you on my status!

No comments:

Post a Comment