Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday: Whew!!

Saturday: Whew!
The week has finally come to an end. What a long and exciting one! Today I was finally able to rest! I woke up early for breakfast and then set up things in my room. I did some work in preparation for this upcoming week. In the late afternoon I went to a local cafe restaurant with my host family. It was nice and they actually had great pasta. I ate it all. (by the way as a side note for eating out: take out is not usual and sometimes cannot be done. expect to eat at the restaurant, unless you purchase a bento at a convini or go to specific restaurant made for taking out. The portions are not usually huge like in America so you will be fine)
We returned home, chilling in house today since one of the kids was sick. Right when I got back I did some work then top a nap....a long 3 hour nap geesh! I guess I was tired. I woke up in time for dinner though.
It was a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment